Incisive Media’s Statement on Coronavirus
We are delighted to welcome you to Investment Europe's Nordic Summit, and we hope you find the event both enjoyable and productive. We would like to make it clear that the safety and health of Incisive Media’s event attendees is our number one priority. We are continuously monitoring the impact of the coronavirus on our events and are in regular communication with our venues, delegates, sponsors, travel providers and local authorities to mitigate any risks or restrictions. As a precaution we are introducing new measures to increase the safety of all our event attendees.
What are doing to protect you
• Hand sanitisers will be provided in the reception area, in addition to hand sanitation already installed in all toilets and washrooms
• We are increasing the frequency with which our sanitary facilities are disinfected • We will be monitoring our attendee list to check where people are travelling from. We will be calling anyone located in high risk areas and assessing whether they are fit to attend
• We ask that anyone who has visited an area deemed as unsafe by the government to provide evidence that they arrived in the UK more than 14 days before the first day of the event
• We kindly ask you not to attend our events if you have recently travelled to any of the following countries and have returned to Sweden less than 14 days ago: northern Italy, Iran, mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, or Macau
• We will be Implementing a microphone and glass disinfecting protocol between speakers
• We will help any person find medical attention onsite to deal with potential symptoms
For further information about current UK government advice please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public
What you can do to protect yourselves
The World Health Organisation’s standard recommendations for the general public to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses are as follows:
• Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
• When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands
• Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough
• If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider
• If you feel unwell and believe you may be at risk, you should self-isolate and call 112 (not if you are outside of Sweden though)
To read the Grand Hotel Stockholm's coronavirus statement, please click here.
For further information please contact Lucy Wilson on firstname.lastname@example.org.